|60-Degree Inclusive Angle||Honing Surface|
|V-Notch for Fish Hooks||Lanyard Hole|
Here is a sharpener by Redi-Edge® that is small enough to sit unnoticed on a keychain, or tethered around your neck. It has a 60-degree inclusive angle (often referred to as a 30 degree angle) that will easily touch up the edge of your blade anywhere, anytime without removing unnecessary blade material. The larger sharpener also has an area for honing as well as a v-notch to sharpen fishhooks or anything small and pointy.
Safe sharpening instructions
• Place the sharpener flat side down on a table or countertop. Work near the surface edge to avoid marking it.
• Be sure the sharpening blades face you, as shown in the illustration.
• Grip the open road sharpener by the thumb indent.
• With the other hand, set the knife edge between the sharpeners and draw it backwards, working the blade from rear to tip. Only light-to-moderate pressure is required (see illustration).
• Take care to hold knife blade perpendicular or straight to the sharpener.
• Repeat until the blade is sharp.