The Chama Quarter Zip Shirt is a 100% merino wool shirt that is a great mid weight layer.
The First Lite Chama shirt can be a next-to-skin layer or used with our Llano long sleeve crew to create a breathable and insulated combination for all-day comfort. Whether you are spending the day high in your stand or you find yourself high in your favorite mountain basin, this midweight layer will provide the warmth and comfort to get the job done.
- 100% Superfine Merino wool
- Deadly quiet in any temperature
- Merino is naturally odor resistant without any treatments or chemicals to wear out
- Retains body heat even when soaking wet for safety
- Midweight interlock fabric
- Next to skin or second layer
- Thumb loops
- Sleeve stash pocket
- Machine washable and dryable
- Material100% Merino Wool
- Primary UsageTree Stand, Waterfowl, Upland, Fishing, Winter Sports, Tactical/LE, Spot & Stalk,
- Region Midwest, Northeast, Pacific northwest, BC/Alaska, Southwest, Intermountain/Rockies,Protection
- Temperature Below - 20F, 20F - 45F, 45F - 60F, 60F - 80F