The Apollo pack was initially designed for archery competitors (Train to Hunt and Alpha Bowhunter challenge), stump shooters, 3-D and field competitors, as well as just shooting a few arrows in the back yard. After sending several of the initial prototype packs out for testing, the Apollo started to evolve into a very appealing daypack with great load hauling capabilities.
The Design is very sleek and conducive to a minimalist day-hunting pack that will also allow for quick access with the full center zipper on the main bag. Users can also add the Guide lid for extra space for longer trips or overnighters.
We’ve added a sewn in meat shelf to the Apollo for load hauling, and this will allow for packing just about any size load, but not have the extra bag size to deal with.
Overall the Apollo started as a niche archery type pack, but the final result is a product that is extremely versatile, cost efficient, durable and easy to use.
- Volume: 1780ci/29liter main bag
- Weight: 1lb 9oz/.7kg
- Dimensions Main Bag: 15" wide top tapered to 9" base x 6" d x 22" rolled closed to 32" h fully open
- Arrow sleeve dimensions: 11.5" wide top tapered to 8" base x 22" h
- Designed for our 22" Duplex frame but will also fit our 24" and 26" frame (Frame required for complete pack)
- 500D DWR Coated Cordura
- Roll Top lid, or add a guide lid (sold separately) using the Guide Lid Kit
- Center zip access to gear when the roll top lid is closed
- Full length pocket on the back panel of the pack for arrows
- Water bladder sleeve on the interior of the pack with dual hose ports, one on each side of the pack near the hypalon frame attachment.
- Two horizontal compression straps with K-Clips and autolocks
- Built in meat shelf
- Airline carry-on compliant